We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our innovative Start-up and Scale-Up ‘Accelerator’ department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals.
You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire hands on marketing skills and provide you with the opportunity to participate in the implementation of various marketing strategies.
Ultimately, you will broaden your experience in marketing and be better prepared for future roles in any fast paced work environment.
You will required to:
• Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
• Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
• Perform market analysis and research on competition
• Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
• Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (social media, direct mail and web)
• Work accurately on digital advertising including PPC, Remarketing, Banner advertising and SEO
• Produce regular analytics reports and provide other statistics as required
• Help distribute marketing materials
• Help organise marketing events
Essential skills/ Experience-
• Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, online analytics and google adwords)
• Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
Desired skills/ Experience
• Experience working with project management or task management software
• Design skills in photoshop/ illustrator are an advantage
• Strong desire to learn along with a professional drive
• Ambitious, dynamic, proactive person
• Confident and professional communicator
• Self-driven and results orientated worker
• Excellent team player
You will be embarking on a level 2 or level 3 Business Administration qualification depending on your current experience and academic background.
- You will be expected to work full time hours during your internship
- Please do not apply unless you are fully eligible to work in the UK (e.g. UK/EU Citizen)
- Clearvision is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity.
- Our Southampton / Fareham offices are in rural locations and public transport is limited, therefore own transport/driving licence is preferred.
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Salary: £3.60 to £4.00 /hour