AAT Accountancy Apprentice
FNTC are recruiting for an AAT Apprentice to join the growing accounts
team, based in our new head office in Totton.
The role will be involved with the day to day accounts administration and supporting the setting and monitoring of budgets.
Duties will include:-
- Processing of purchase ledger and sales ledger invoices
- Coding and inputting credit card statements
- Working daily with Excel spread sheets and accounts applications
- Authorised employee updates for payroll
- Dealing with customers and suppliers over the telephone and email
- General administration
- Assisting the Finance manager
- Monitoring of petty cash
- Posting journals
- Monitoring of budgets
The new post holder will have at least grade a B or 6 for English and mathematics and ideally grade A-C in A level in these subjects. As well as being motivated to learn, professional, well presented and possess good communications skills.
An Enhanced DBS Check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
The apprenticeship wage will apply with further benefits to include child care voucher, health care scheme, free refreshments, free car parking, regular involvement in staff development and team building activities and your birthday day off.
Weekly apprenticeship Wage:- £131.25
37.5 hours per week hours to be confirmed on recruitment
FNTC Training & Consultancy
FNTC Training is an education and training provider offering high quality work-based training and apprenticeships to help you get on in your chosen career.
Operating across the South, including Hampshire, Dorset, Wiltshire the Isle of Wight we can help you gain the relevant experience, skills and qualifications to enable you to succeed in the workplace. FNTC Training provides a range of courses and qualifications including Apprenticeships in Childcare, Supporting Teaching & Learning, Health & Social Care, Business Administration, and Customer Service. Our company was established in 2000, initially to specialise in childcare and nursery training, and from there has developed into the successful training company it is today, meeting the needs of learners and employers across the region, and specialising in a broad range of skills and qualifications to help you succeed in your chosen career or profession.
Training to be provided
You will embark on an AAT Qualification within the workplace with the opportunity to up skill Maths, English and ICT should this be necessary.
Job Type: Apprenticeship
To apply for this role please click on the 'Apply now' tab at the top of this page.
Business Development and Marketing Apprentice
Brief Role Description
Working with the Team at FNTC Training in their Head Office in Totton - To provide administrative support to the Business Development team, setting up meetings and organising diaries as well as working with cross centre teams in the administration of the learner interviews and induction to Apprenticeships. To deliver a high quality, responsive, agency-style marketing service to the centre. Manage social media pages.
Duties and responsibilities:-
- Advertising employer apprenticeship vacancies on the Apprenticeship Vacancy site (AV).
- Arranging job interviews for potential learners.
- To support in any administration duties such as making up learners files, organising and preparing letters, marketing materials.
- To maintain an ongoing database of prospects and update regularly as needed.
- Attending careers fairs to recruit potential learners and employers.
- Provide general administrative support including Reception cover.
- Contacting identified employers to arrange appointments for Business Development Officers.
- Working closely with the team to develop partnerships with relevant external agencies.
- Arranging presentations to stakeholders to identify the advantages of investing in the development of staff.
- To fulfil the requirements of your ILP as agreed at induction ( in the general section).
- Oversee the running of the organisation’s websites and functionality including integration with social media.
- Project manage the ongoing development of the web platform to deliver new features and functionality and achieve increased customer engagement through a self-serve application/enrolment service and dynamic content.
- Lead on the Newsletter campaigns; Employer, Alumni and Parent.
- Support the MIS/Contracts Manager on the marketing activities as identified in the marketing plan.
- Develop external relationships with publishers ensuring FNTC is high profile in appropriate publications e.g. newspaper articles.
- Act as a digital ambassador across the organisation, inspiring and enabling others to take ownership of sites and contribute content.
- Lead on the use of social media across the centre, developing the social media accounts and roll out new social media applications, working with content writers across the organisation to ensure content is relevant and appealing.
- To support both the Business Development Manager and the Chief Executive Officer.
- Develop, implement and evaluate digital marketing campaigns using a range of methods such as email marketing, content marketing and display advertising.
Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm
Total hours per week: 37.50
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Good customer services based focus.
- Have the ability to undertake all administrative duties associated with business development.
- Passionate about websites and digital communication Commitment to promoting and achieving high standards.
- Horizon gazer who keeps up-to-date with emerging technologies and digital developments.
- Goal orientated.
- Committed to, and an urgency for, quality improvement.
- Open to new ideas with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Have the skills and ability to work with young or vulnerable students.
- Be committed to the health and safety of the Centre.
- Ability to work flexibly and effectively.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with external customers and stakeholders.
- A high level of personal integrity and confidentiality.
- Essential : GCSE Mathematics and English grades A-C or equivalent.
- Desirable: ICT GCSE or equivalent.
- Essential: Ability to utilise IT both within learning and for administrative purposes.
- Desirable: Experience of working with employers in relation to employer engagement.
- Knowledge of new and emerging social media tools and how they can be deployed in a centre environment.
For the right candidate there is potential to continue to work with FNTC Training on successful completion of your Diploma.
Things to consider
In addition to candidate’s ability to perform the duties of the post, the interview will also explore issues relating to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children including: Motivation to work with children and young people. Ability to perform and maintain appropriate relationships and personal boundaries with children and young people. An enhanced DBS Check will be necessary for this role.
FNTC Training & Consultancy
FNTC Training is an education and training provider offering high quality work-based training and apprenticeships to help you get on in your chosen career. Operating across the South, including Hampshire, Dorset, Wiltshire the Isle of Wight we can help you gain the relevant experience, skills and qualifications to enable you to succeed in the workplace. FNTC Training provides a range of courses and qualifications including Apprenticeships in Childcare, Supporting Teaching & Learning, Health & Social Care, Business Administration, and Customer Service. Our company was established in 2000, initially to specialise in childcare and nursery training, and from there has developed into the successful training company it is today, meeting the needs of learners and employers across the region, and specialising in a broad range of skills and qualifications to help you succeed in your chosen career or profession.
Training to be provided
You will embark on a Business Administration Level 2 Diploma within the workplace with the opportunity to up skill Math's, English and ICT should this be necessary. The diploma will offer all of the relevant skills to develop both your business and marketing skills.
Business and Administration
FNTC TRAINING AND CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Salary: £3.50 /hour