Please submit your application using the FNTC application form. ONLY FNTC applications will be considered. Please email your completed application form to Bev.Samuel@fntctraining.co.uk
Business Development Officer
FNTC Training & Consultancy is a leading provider of Vocational Learning on the South Coast, with their head office in Southampton. We have an opportunity for a Business Development Officer to join our team, based in our Head Office.
The Business Development Officer is responsible for developing relationships with employers and recruiting new learners on to our vocational learning programmes, including Apprenticeships across Hampshire, Dorset and Wiltshire.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have experience in selling in a business-to-business environment.
Ideally you will have an understanding of vocational learning and government funding for training, however this is not essential. You will need to be well-organised and able to work autonomously.
In return, FNTC offers an attractive salary package with On Target Earnings, as well as mileage, laptop, mobile telephone, Perkbox scheme, childcare vouchers and your birthday day off.
The closing date for this role is Friday 11th January 2019.
FNTC is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. FNTC is an equal opportunities employer and as a member of the Positive About Disabled People scheme will interview all candidates who wish their application to be considered under this scheme.
Job Type: Full-time
Digital Marketing – Teacher
Salary: £32,000 per annum
FNTC Training & Consultancy is a leading provider of Vocational Learning on the South Coast, based in Southampton and a presence in Bournemouth and on the Isle of Wight. You will be based here in Totton from our modern head office.
We currently have a vacancy for a Digital Marketing Teacher to create and deliver exceptional digital marketing training for our apprentices as they progress through their digital marketing qualifications.Fully qualified or occupationally competent and willing to work towards a qualification, you will be delivering all aspects of Apprenticeships in Digital Marketing Level 3.
- Experience of delivering Digital Marketing level 3 qualifications or evidence of working in the industry.
- Must hold relevant occupational competence in Social Media/Digital Marketing (e.g. SEO, Google Analytics, Content Creation for Social Media/Marketing Platforms).
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your students
- Willingness to share your experience with the next generation of talent and creatives
- Recognised teaching qualification or willingness to work towards
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA or willingness to work towards.
Mileage, laptop, mobile telephone, free parking, Perkbox scheme, pension, childcare vouchers, your birthday day off and Friday wellness activities.
If you would like to discuss the role in more depth, please call Tina Turner (Acting Chief Executive Officer) on 02380866664.
If you are interested, please refer to the FNTC website for an application form and return it to Melanie.Davies@fntctraining.co.uk
The closing date for applications is Friday 11th January 2019 with a proposed interview date of Friday 18th January 2019.