Training, Development & Quality Coach
FNTC Training & Consultancy is a leading provider of Vocational Learning across the South Coast, with offices in Southampton, Bournemouth and a presence on the Isle of Wight.
We currently have an exciting vacancy for a Training, Development and Quality Coach.
All you need is a passion for what you do and solid occupational experience within Childcare. With the desire to share your knowledge and skills with others. We provide the rest. You may be qualified, or possess a willingness to work towards qualifying, and/or a training background.
As a Training, Development & Quality Coach you will visit individuals in the work place and use your experience and training to deliver assessment, learning and guidance to help them achieve their qualifications.
Salary for this post is £18k - £23k (dependent upon experience), mileage, laptop, mobile telephone, healthcare scheme and childcare vouchers.
FNTC is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. FNTC is an equal opportunities employer and as a member of the Positive About Disabled People scheme will interview all candidates who wish their application to be considered under this scheme.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com
Closing date: 16th February
Business Administration Apprentice
Duties and Responsibilities will be varied and will include the following:
- General clerical duties and maintaining processes under supervision.
- Undertaking filing and administering departmental record keeping.
- Using a computer to input data onto spreadsheets and / or databases
- Receiving telephone calls and advising appropriate personnel, acting upon instructions given.
- Liaising with personnel in other departments to obtain and provide information.
- Carrying out other duties as required
- Ensuring Data on PICS, CRM ect are correct and current
- Handling inbound and outbound mail
- Working in partnership with all departments within the team
- General reception duties
You will receive £3.50 per hour and will be required to work Monday- Friday 08:30- 17:00 in our Totton Office.
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org