As a leading apprenticeship provider, FNTC specialises in developing high quality, results driven training programmes to support employers to look after their strongest asset – their people. Whether it is apprenticeship or preparation for apprenticeship programmes, recruiting new talent or embedding training programmes to support the training of a current workforce – we pride ourselves on providing a service that exceeds our client’s expectations.
“98% of our employers surveyed would recommend us to others”
We are passionate about working with businesses, to meet their skills needs, and support strong, sustainable economic growth.
Creating Brighter Futures’ is the underpinning mission and purpose of FNTC. It is driven to achieve this for all its learners, employers and staff through the development of a learning and working culture that is inclusive, aspirational and focused on assuring success, progression and economic growth
- Approved by the government’s Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers (RoATP)
- Ofsted consistently rated ‘Good’ 2001, 2005, 2011 and 2016
- Over 20 training programmes, apprenticeship pathways & preparation for apprenticeships
- Large client portfolio of over 400 clients including national brands as well as local SMEs
- Matrix accredited Jan 2016
- National Apprenticeship Provider finalist