Pre-Apprenticeships for School/College Leavers
Are you aged 16 – 18?
Are you motivated to work?
Are you unemployed, have little work experience or work less than 16 hours a week?
Do you have no qualification above GCSE or equivalent?
A Pre-Apprenticeship could be for you!
Pre-Apprenticeships are all about boosting your confidence and getting you ready to impress an employer. A Pre-Apprenticeship lasts up to 16 weeks where you will receive support tailored to meet your individual needs to progress.
At FNTC, Pre-Apprenticeships are suitable for anyone who wants to boost their employability skills, the courses main focus is Maths, English and a valuable work experience placement. We can support you with:
- Preparation for employment- applying and interviews
- Improving your English and Maths skills
- Getting work experience at a high quality work placement
Be a part of it!
Earn, learn and get a fantastic career!
- 16-18 years
- Minimal work experience
- Must be work ready within 16 weeks
- Must not hold a level 3+ qualification