Pre-Apprenticeships For Employers
Employers we need YOU!
Would your organisation like to support in boosting a young person’s confidence?
Want to help a young person become ready for education, employment or further training?
Do you want to help nurture fresh new talent?
Want to develop mentoring and coaching skills in your existing workforce?
Or want give a young person a chance?
If you answered yes, then supporting a young person on FNTCs pre – apprenticeship programme could be perfect for you and your organisation!
Pre Apprenticeships are all about boosting young people’s confidence and getting them ready for education, employment or further training. A Pre Apprenticeship lasts up to 16 weeks where we give support tailored to meet each individuals needs to enable them to progress.
At FNTC, Pre Apprenticeships are suitable for anyone who wants to boost their employability skills, the courses main focus is maths, English and a valuable work experience placement. We can support with
- Preparation for employment- applying and interviews
- Improving English and maths skills
- Getting work experience at a high quality work placement
Great news for employers
- Up to 16 weeks’ placement
- Nurture fresh new talent
- Develop mentoring and coaching skills in your existing workforce
- Give a young person a chance
- Voluntary basis
Incentives for Employers
- No cost to you as an employer
- Full support from an FNTC Training Support Officer
- Trial a potential candidate before offering a position as either an employee or an apprentice
Watch this short clip to see what FNTC are all about, and what a trainee could progress onto.
Be a part of it!
Give a young person a fantastic chance
Please contact us on 02380 866664 today to secure a place on one of our Pre Apprenticeship courses, or find out more information about the course.