Refer a young person for a Pre-Apprenticeship
- Are you a parent, Teacher, Careers Adviser or Youth Worker?
- Do you work with young people aged 16 – 18?
- Are they unemployed, have little work experience or work less than 16 hours a week?
- Are they motivated to work?
- Do they not hold a full level three or above qualification?
If so a Pre-Apprenticeship could be right for them!
Pre-Apprenticeships are all about boosting young people’s confidence and getting them ready for education, employment or further training. A Pre-Apprenticeship lasts up to 16 weeks, where we will give support tailored to meet each individuals needs to enable them to progress.
At FNTC, Pre Apprenticeships are suitable for anyone who wants to boost their employability skills, the courses main focus is maths, English and a valuable work experience placement. We can support with:
- Preparation for employment - applying and interviews
- Improving English and maths skills
- Getting work experience at a high quality work placement
To be eligible to join FNTCs Pre-Apprenticeship programme the person you are referring must be;
- Have minimal work experience
- Be motivated to work and learn
- Must be work ready within 16 weeks
- Must not hold a Level 3+ qualification
Prior to starting with FNTC, all young people will be required to attend a meet and greet with a member of our Student Support team prior to being offered a place on our course which you are welcome to attend to support the young person. Start dates for the course are every Monday.
Be a part of it!
Help a young person reach their goals
Contact us on 02380 866 664 to secure a place on one of our
Pre-Apprenticeship courses or to talk to one of our trained professionals.