Great news for 16 - 24 year olds looking for work experience and support to progress into either an apprenticeship, further education or employment
Get in contact today to secure a position in one of our Pre Apprenticeship courses, Enrolment days are every Monday . You will be required to attend a meet and greet with the our training staff prior to being offered a place on our course.
- 16-24 years
- Minimal work experience
- Must be work ready within 16 weeks
- Must not hold a level 3+ qualification
Pre Apprenticeships are all about boosting your confidence and getting you ready to impress an employer. A Pre Apprenticeship lasts up to 16 weeks where you will receive support tailored to meet your individual needs to progress.
Register now: Apply online or call us on 02380 866664
Great news for employers
- Up to 16 weeks placement
- Nurture fresh new talent
- Develop mentoring and coaching skills in your existing workforce
- Give a young person a chance
- Voluntary basis
Incentives for Employers
- No cost to you as an employer
- Full support from an FNTC Training adviser
- Trial a potential candidate before offering a position as either en employee or an apprentice
At FNTC, Pre Apprenticeships are suitable for any potential career progression path you wish to take, not just the sectors that we cover as further education. We work in partnership with other apprenticeship providers and are able to support you in applying for an apprenticeship to suit your needs after you have completed your Pre Apprenticeship.
FNTC Pre Apprenticeships focus on many elements including:
- Preparation for employment- applying and interviews
- Improving your English and maths skills
- Getting work experience at a high quality work placement