Our client is looking for an organised and polite individual to provide a high standard of support, assisting in the smooth running of the Litigation department.
You must have a good telephone manner, professionalism and understand the importance of confidentiality.
- Attending to all incoming and outgoing post/DX by the required time each day.
- Dealing with all matters relating to the post, faxes and emails and ensuring they are recorded and distributed as required.
- Photocopying and scanning as requested.
- Providing occasional typing support as required.
- Answering occasional ‘phone calls in a team member’s absence and taking messages.
- Archiving files for the department and running a monthly check with team members.
- Checking files for recent activity every quarter or as and when required.
- Ensuring the filing system for the department is maintained and provided to all team members.
- Opening files on new matters on request and carrying out related searches
- Carrying out research as and when requested
- Meeting and greeting visitors and making refreshments for meetings
- Attending to occasional errands for the team in and out of the offices
- Providing support to the team in the event of any marketing initiatives or similar.
- Generally supporting the team members day to day to enable them to be as productive as possible
- Ensuring good working relationships with external institutions and organisations.
- At all times exercising high standards of client care in a professional and pleasant manner.
- Carrying out the firm’s quality policy procedures as detailed in the office manual.
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of all DG and client documentation and information.
- Actively promoting the services of DG, its image and ethos.
- Any other duties deemed appropriate to the position.
A grade C in English, Maths and ICT or equivalent, however this can be achieved alongside the apprenticeship if necessary.
Training to be provided
Throughout the course you will be provided with one to one support with a industry qualified coach who will guide you through your qualification. Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship you will be awarded a Level 2 in Business Administration and English and Maths at Functional Skills if required.