Big Red Camping Ltd are seeking an organised and highly driven individual who will help run the three main sales channels of our business (ebay, Amazon and Shopify).
Based on your abilities and interest, we will decide your responsibilities together and they can include:
- Digital Marketing (social media, advertising campaigns etc)
- Identifying & listings new products
- Stock management;
- Handling customer orders (invoices, returns etc.)
- Customer services
- Packing and dispatching orders
Depending on the skills you have, but more importantly the skills you want to build, you can be involved with one or more of our business processes. We will support you throughout and our focus will be to make sure we’re empowering you to reach your medium and long-term goals. That’s our mission with everyone who works with us!
Training to be Provided
On the apprenticeship course you will be provided with one two one support by a qualified and industry experienced coach who will guide you through the qualification. Upon successful completion of the course you would be awarded a Level 2 in Business Administration.
GCSE A-C or equivalent in Maths, English and ICT is desirable (although Functional Skills will be delivered if required)
- A very good level of English, as you will likely have to write product descriptions and/ or deal with customers
- Basic mathematical skills: you should in the very least be able to do things such as calculate the VAT on a product
- Be organized: think of your room, just the way it is right now – would someone else say it’s the room of an organized person?
We want to work with people who we believe are most likely to thrive in our small, but growing organization. The three essential traits we’re looking for in a new team member are:
- Kindness: You care about those around you and want to add value to the lives of others: your colleagues, your customers etc.
- Vision:You like to think about the future and how you can make it better: a better life for yourself, a better experience for your customers, a better version of a product etc.
- Drive: You work hard for your projects and don’t give up easily because you understand that being a visionary without being driven isn’t going to take you far.
We believe these are prerequisites to meaningful success in our organization.
Our mission is to empower our team members to successfully start and manage their own business projects. We believe that people are most efficient when they’re invested in something they really care about, working on their own terms and setting up their own goals.
This means you’ll enjoy a lot of decision-making freedom but we’ll also expect you to deliver on your promises; and we’ll obviously give you all the resources you need in order to do that: training, know-how & advice, financial resources etc.