We are currently recruiting for an Operations Administrator for our busy helpdesk and administration team. This apprentice role will provide you with the skills, knowledge and experience for a career within administration. You will need to be a team player with an excellent attention to detail and a can do attitude. Full product and systems training will be given, however knowledge of MS Office and keyboard skills would be an advantage.
DPP Ltd was formed over 30 years ago and carries with it vast expertise of maintenance services for homes and commercial operations. Since 2003 we’ve focused entirely on bars, restaurants and hotels, becoming the mechanical and electrical services contractor for some of the biggest UK consumer brands.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Answer phone calls in a clear and concise manner
- Raise client orders on internal computer systems
- Process engineers paperwork by checking and saving documents onto our internal systems
- Process engineer timesheets
- Process collate, and complete internal invoicing
- To ensure that all activities are undertaken in accordance with departmental/company procedures whilst ensuring that the business is portrayed in a professional and helpful manner
- Working hours Monday to Friday – hours to be discussed at interview
- Keyboard skills an advantage
- Team player who can be reactive
- Attention to detail
- GCSE (or equivalent) maths, English and ICT or Level 1 Functional Skills an advantage
- Level 1 skills will be delivered if required
As DPP expand so do the opportunities to progress up the career ladder in our forward thinking growing organisation.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Business and Administration
- Work based observations and one to one support with an assessor
- Mathematics, English and ICT Functional Skills will be delivered if required
Things to consider
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.70 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. For more information visit: www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates.
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Salary: £3.70 /hour